Saturday, March 19, 2005

Whee!

*is a proud owner of a 4gb Zen Touch Micro*

^^

Fine fine, it's only 4gb, but hey, I missed out on the IT show, so who cares?

I actually wanted the 5gb one, at a discounted price of $249, but requires you to queue up, since it's only limited to the first 50 customers.

Went there at 9, thinking I was early.

Damn, I'm sooo wrong.

Half the world is already there.

>_>

My bro got a friend who has been queueing since 2PM. Queue number? 60+

O_o

I guess those in front must be queueing since day 0 or -1.

And I overheard someone saying that he's queueing for the Creative Mediaplayer, which is the promotional item on day THREE.

Here he is, sitting there happily on the night of day one.

Incredible, as to what some people will do to get some bargains...lol.

48 hours or $150..?

I rather pay $150 more, if I wanted to buy the 5gb one.

Took one look at the queue, and decided against it. Good thing too, since the Last Exile episode on Friday was a pretty good one.

But still, you just have to...admire, those people taking hours off their lives just to queue up for an item, which would probably go old in a year or two. I mean, queueing on the first damn day for the a third day promotional item?

Then again, all they need to do is to put their bags there, disappear once in a while, aka take shifts with their friends to go home and sleep or something.

Still...they really need a life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home